Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nou zie je pas wat een magere beer het eigenlijk is. Geef je hem wel eens wat te eten @S-19910 ?
No worries.
He's trained, like a sportsman.
20171202_083109.jpg

Reactions: E. Bear
Hey Elon Bear, if you want to come over for a few days to join my little family (girlfriend, 12 and 9-year old daughers, all three of them blondes :cool:) and myself as a driver on our first mini-trip (Eifel, Germany) in our brand new X (not even delivered yet, but scheduled), you should probably give a yell through "conversations" in this forum ;) #adventure #hoezegjevuurdoopintengels #holidayonX #hopingonnonICEdSC's

• Love
Reactions: E. Bear and S-19910
Hey Elon Bear, if you want to come over for a few days to join my little family (girlfriend, 12 and 9-year old daughers, all three of them blondes :cool:) and myself as a driver on our first mini-trip (Eifel, Germany) in our brand new X (not even delivered yet, but scheduled), you should probably give a yell through "conversations" in this forum ;) #adventure #hoezegjevuurdoopintengels #holidayonX #hopingonnonICEdSC's

Natuurlijk gaat hij dit graag doen, en hij heeft nog steeds niet in een MX gereden.
Maar ik weet dat hij een drukke agenda begint te krijgen, maar alle suggesties zijn welkom. Graag concrete data om eea in te plannen.
Dit jaar is hij bijna continu gereserveerd. aanvragen kunnen eventueel via PM aan de secretarissen van Elon Bear.;)
@S-19910 of @Xfrank

Reactions: Petje1977
Yesterday morning we left our nice villa in the sun.
Of course it is not 'our' villa; we rented it from a Dutch guy who actually bears (;)) my name.

No, he is not called Elon.... but Bear in French is Ours. Pronounced uʁs.
Oers in Dutch.
So thank you, Mr Van Oers !!

Of course, Dirk rented not any villa. The owner had to pass the notorious Tesla Test.
Mr VanOers did : he reserved a Model3 !!
So the decision was easy ! And place was the best :)