Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont think this is right.

He said a couple hundred more people might achieve a perfect score by tomorrow. That means people with an imperfect score moving up. Unless he means people pushing the button at the last minute, but that’s unlikely.

I actually don’t find it hard to believe that a non-trivial percentage of those with a 100 score are on this forum. We’re a weird bunch.
Absolutely possible. I’m just stating my opinion. Time will tell. Hope I’m wrong.

I think it means perfect in every category. Literally zeros showing in every category. I have an overall 100 score and well over 1000 miles logged, pushed the button at 7 AM Eastern the first day, but still less than 1% confidence I’ll get it on initial rollout. If I scan through all of the different postings on this message board I se hundreds of folks claiming they have an overall 100 score. No way in my mind that a significant fraction of the countries 100 scores are 1) on this board and 2) posting their score. My guess: the 1000 number Musk quoted is the true “perfect perfect” score. We shall find out soon…..
Go over to r/Tesla and r/TeslaLounge on reddit. If you look at their posts, it's "literally impossible to get 100".

It wouldn't surprise me that the regulars in the autopilot/AV section of the Tesla forums would make up a considerable percentage of the 100's.

Go over to r/Tesla and r/TeslaLounge on reddit. If you look at their posts, it's "literally impossible to get 100".

It wouldn't surprise me that the regulars in the autopilot/AV section of the Tesla forums would make up a considerable percentage of the 100's.
My 1,037 miles of driving hope you’re correct!

Attachments

• F21FBA24-E327-4316-A16D-9D81C4DEC02F.jpeg
    F21FBA24-E327-4316-A16D-9D81C4DEC02F.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: ahoen117

There’s also a fair bit of that in my local Facebook group for Tesla owners.

I actually find the frustration with the Safety Score amusing. I don’t feel like I had to change my daily driving style too much to stay at 99/100. I’ve skipped a few joy-ride sessions for fun on the weekends, but even with those I’m guessing it would only fall to like 95.

Reactions: ahoen117
I guess we're all still going to be waiting on the "unified stack" even after the software update on Saturday morning? It wasn't mentioned as one of the updates by Elon (not surprisingly).

I assume people will still be raving this weekend about how much better AP is on the freeway though. :p

At least Elon says the changes will be in the release notes so hopefully it won't be a hotly debated topic.

Elon's statements on 10.2 and FSD Beta release during tonight's shareholder meeting:

Essentially confirming anyone with 100 gets it in the first cohort, then a pause to evaluate how it does, then continue with 99, 98, 97, etc. He suggested a cutoff at 60! That's gonna be like most everyone. But.... dunno how fast we'd get to 60.

I think it means perfect in every category. Literally zeros showing in every category. I have an overall 100 score and well over 1000 miles logged, pushed the button at 7 AM Eastern the first day, but still less than 1% confidence I’ll get it on initial rollout. If I scan through all of the different postings on this message board I se hundreds of folks claiming they have an overall 100 score. No way in my mind that a significant fraction of the countries 100 scores are 1) on this board and 2) posting their score. My guess: the 1000 number Musk quoted is the true “perfect perfect” score. We shall find out soon…..

These theories are getting ridiculous. If you open up the Safety Score and it says 100 you will get it. End of story.
Total BS. He said last week that they would roll out 1000 a day starting at 100, then 99, then 98 … now it is only a perfect score and then maybe sometime in the future for the 99s and 98s. This was never about a 1000 a day. It was about tricking everyone to drive shaper safe so he could get past CA regulators. Can you say rope a rope? He dangled a carrot but never intended to let us be eligible. I knew something was up when I had 5 days of 100 score at 70 miles per day. Then suddenly I am getting dinged for lightly touching the brakes. Total BS.

Total BS. He said last week that they would roll out 1000 a day starting at 100, then 99, then 98 … now it is only a perfect score and then maybe sometime in the future for the 99s and 98s. This was never about a 1000 a day. It was about tricking everyone to drive shaper safe so he could get past CA regulators. Can you say rope a rope? He dangled a carrot but never intended to let us be eligible. I knew something was up when I had 5 days of 100 score at 70 miles per day. Then suddenly I am getting dinged for lightly touching the brakes. Total BS.
No one could have predicted this.

Or there are new people who are pushing the button daily ...
True. But here's what I can't swallow - that roughly 1,000 owners have an absolutely perfect score.

I definitely don't think there would be 1,000 daily drivers with that score. I SUPPOSE there could be 1,000 people who have driven once or twice in the last two weeks with a PERFECT score? Man it would suck if they were the only ones who got it.