Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s happening! Tomorrow night. 🤣

Now we have to figure out what time zone Elon is in and determine if this is Sunday night or Monday night. Lol.

Upon thinking about this, since the team said this, and they are presumably mostly on Pacific time, this probably means Sunday night.

Last edited:
It’s happening! Tomorrow night. 🤣

Now we have to figure out what time zone Elon is in and determine if this is Sunday night or Monday night. Lol.

Upon thinking about this, since the team said this, and they are presumably mostly on Pacific time, this probably means Sunday night.

He didn’t mentioned they’d release it tomorrow night when it’s ready

Sorry not at my computer but will find the thread and post it here shortly.
So, there was a lot of speculation when he started posting about 10.1. Someone found this older tweet of his which would indicate he's not a Tesla employee:

He also had no followers before he started tweeting about FSD. I suppose it's not definitive, but I'm highly skeptical.

So, there was a lot of speculation when he started posting about 10.1. Someone found this older tweet of his which would indicate he's not a Tesla employee:

He also had no followers before he started tweeting about FSD. I suppose it's not definitive, but I'm highly skeptical.
The reason I never thought he was real is that he is using his real name - Arman Amin. There is a slight chance it’s a made up name - but even then extremely likely he is Muslim. There aren’t probably that many Muslims in Tesla dev team.

Ps: I thought he might be tangentially related - like one of the thousands of labellers. But with the tweet about age ... he must be really enjoying fooling all the followers.

Sure. No one is just going to use there personal account (with his last name visible) to spill the beans of the inner workings of their company and critique their boss publicly while still wanting to work there.

Yeah exactly. And if you do get caught spilling company secrets on Twitter you probably won't ever get a job in tech again. Nobody is this stupid.

Reactions: boonedocks
I wouldn't consider clarifications on short term plans to be highly secret, of which will be public shortly anyways.
In terms of critiquing boss, the person stated their opinion versus Elon's opinion. Is Elon and Tesla so insecure that they need to fire people who express different opinions?

• Disagree
Reactions: mark95476
I wouldn't consider clarifications on short term plans to be highly secret, of which will be public shortly anyways.
In terms of critiquing boss, the person stated their opinion versus Elon's opinion. Is Elon and Tesla so insecure that they need to fire people who express different opinions?
There is zero chance Tesla or any other company will tolerate an employee tweet stuff like that. It’s part of code of ethics or whatever else they call in every company and the employee fired. Justifiably so.

Regardless, according to his own tweet, he was 14 years old in October 2020! It would be odd for someone to believe he is a credible source about Tesla, while not believing that he is a credible source about his age. Lol

Let me see if I understand this correctly. We are angry because this person is posting insider info, but we don't believe he is an insider, even though all his information has been verifiably correct?
As others have said most if not all of what he posted had already been posted by credible sources.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. We are angry because this person is posting insider info, but we don't believe he is an insider, even though all his information has been verifiably correct?
Who is angry? Lol

And, regarding his tweets, do you think he is a 15 year old insider about Tesla? That's essentially what you are arguing (for reasons unbeknownst to everyone but you).