Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me see if I understand this correctly. We are angry because this person is posting insider info, but we don't believe he is an insider, even though all his information has been verifiably correct?
He is just a teenager playing people. Not exactly sure who is angry, though ...

ps : I won't rule out the possibility he does get some info from a friend / friend of his brother who is in Tesla. But absolutely nothing he has written is difficult to get insider info.

Reactions: FalconFour
As others have said most if not all of what he posted had already been posted by credible sources.

That's been true up to recently.

But, recently he has posted things I haven't seen posted by credible sources.

1 - He claims that 10.2 isn't single stack. This is different than last time as he didn't say 10.1 (or whatever it was) wasn't single stack until the first person who got the beta realized it wasn't.

2 - He claims that everyone with a 100 score will get the FSD Beta. There isn't any first 1K or anything like that. Now sure Elon said the same thing, but that was BEFORE the 3 day delay.

Now sure it's kinda 50/50 on both so even if he's correct doesn't mean he actually works for Tesla. My guess is he's the son of someone who does work for Tesla, and he's simply really into this technology.

One of these days his dad is going to get pulled into an HR meeting going WTF is going on.

Lol dude bad taste, personal attack without a point. I'd expert better from a Waymo employee. Tip: Attack the point being made, not the person. This is known as an ad hominem attack and repeating myself considered very poor taste and reflects badly on your company.
Lol you are better than letting a 15 years old play u like a fiddle

Reactions: FalconFour
Or the friend of a cousin of a brother's friend's brother.

tickled-tuesdays-07-28.jpg