Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk resigns ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This outcome was MUCH better than expected. Actually this is really good news! Better to have someone else as chairman of the board and Elon as CEO. The fine, even if high for most of us, is peanuts in the big scheme of things. Both for Tesla and Elons private account :)
Stock will now move back in rocket speed. Starting on oMnday with this news and then later in the week after Q3 figures shown.... Exciting times :D

Agreed - good outcome. Apparently the SEC offered this earlier last week and he rejected it the first time, so they hit him with the formal complaint on Friday. Glad someone talked some sense into him. The biggest bruise from this will be to his ego. Otherwise, it should be all positive for Tesla the company and stock.

Big question of course is who will be the new Chair? Hopefully it will be a well-respected money guy, someone the banks will work with and the shorts will avoid messing with. Then they can fully capitalize their expansion overseas, new models, etc without the boat anchor they've had. Tesla can expand more quickly and stay ahead of the competition if they don't have to be cash positive.

This outcome was MUCH better than expected. Actually this is really good news! Better to have someone else as chairman of the board and Elon as CEO. The fine, even if high for most of us, is peanuts in the big scheme of things. Both for Tesla and Elons private account :)
Stock will now move back in rocket speed. Starting on oMnday with this news and then later in the week after Q3 figures shown.... Exciting times :D

I hope so....maybe the shorters have been defeated at last.

Will quote a great person ( myself ). Remove my enemy and I can no longer win the battle. ( sorry shorters ).

• Disagree
Reactions: P85_DA