Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon is claiming it is related to doxxing the location of his family
They were reporting on the jet guy being banned. They were not doxxing.

Of the Twitter safety guy that Elon insinuated was a pedo had to leave his house because of all the threats. How is that any different what the jet guy was doing ?

This is exactly like all those politicians who want their families to be "left alone" but have no problem killing a million people abroad.

They were reporting on the jet guy being banned. They were not doxxing.

Of the Twitter safety guy that Elon insinuated was a pedo had to leave his house because of all the threats. How is that any different ?

I think they all posted a link to jet guy's tracker and that is what got them banned.

edit : Elon said they are 7 day suspensions, not permanent banning

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I think they all posted a link to jet guy's tracker and that is what got them banned.

edit : Elon said they are 7 day suspensions, not permanent banning
And that tracker isn’t doxxing. Heck… I’d say let’s make that website really really famous. Publishing filed flight plans and aircraft data is well protected by 1A and not doxxing. All you know is that a Gulfstream with registration xYZ is flying from Austin to LAX.

• Love
Reactions: B@ndit and T3SLAROD
Don’t mess with papa bear.
So you are ok with made up rules and changing application of the rules… just because you like the person who makes the rules. Quite revealing. So your initial problem with Twitter wasn’t lack of free speech… just that you didn’t like the person who made the rules.

So you are ok with made up rules and changing application of the rules… just because you like the person who makes the rules. Quite revealing. So your initial problem with Twitter wasn’t lack of free speech… just that you didn’t like the person who made the rules.
6C646D7F-4A37-459F-9EEC-A7107BEB0627.jpeg

Except posting publicly available information is not doxxing. And the only stuff that the jet tracker posted is all publicly available information.

yah, I think Elon handled this in about the worst way possible. Everyone is claiming he is trying to silence people being critical of him. Even if it is for specifically posting the forbidden link, it is not very free-speechy or transparent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.