Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the crime was to report that the LAPD threat unit spox told the media that no police report has been filed but they are in contact with Musks team …
Hey, he’s just extending the same courtesy that was extended to Miguel Almaguer from NBC for reporting on an active investigation.

I’d like an explanation just as much as you would but I can’t seem to shake the feeling of schadenfreude from seeing propagandists get what they deserve.

• Disagree
Reactions: texas_star_TM3
Hey, he’s just extending the same courtesy that was extended to Miguel Almaguer from NBC for reporting on an active investigation.

I’d like an explanation just as much as you would but I can’t seem to shake the feeling of schadenfreude from seeing propagandists get what they deserve.

Is Jessica Rabbit on the case because LAPD has not had a report filed…..

lol Keith Olbermann too? It looks like Musk is suspending any accounts that report the LAPD tweet or Elon Jet...... what a clown, people are still buying Teslas?

Soon, there will be no one left to report on anything. Sounds like Truth Social :)

Curious since I don't use or have accounts on any of these, does any other person even post things on Truth Social?

Soon, there will be no one left to report on anything. Sounds like Truth Social :)

Curious since I don't use or have accounts on any of these, does any other person even post things on Truth Social?
I see screenshots from time to time and it seems to mainly be a megaphone for Voldemort.

At least he’s not sending out those cringey emails all the time now. I really wish he’d just retire after seeing that NFT thing he put out.

Elon is doing his best to make sure a large number of people never buy a Tesla.

His actions remind me of the founder/CEO of a startup I was at. I overheard him saying he'd rather tank the company than lose money on a side deal he was working on. I quit shortly after that, and sure enough, he tanked the company. I don't think Elon will tank Tesla, but I don't think he cares at this point if it is hurt by his actions. He's 100% focused on whatever battles he wants to fight at Twitter, everything else doesn't matter.

Well, everything else doesn't matter :)

"The woke mind virus is either defeated or nothing else matters":

lol Keith Olbermann too? It looks like Musk is suspending any accounts that report the LAPD tweet or Elon Jet...... what a clown, people are still buying Teslas?

I’m annoyed by the drama and the decisions, but these people broke the rules of the site - some of them intentionally. To then make breathless accusations after they - surprise! - get suspended that this is related to their coverage of Elon and not linking to the jet tracker is the kind of thing that gets me to roll my eyes. They love the controversy, make no mistake, and they know exactly what they’re doing.

It’s the kind of disingenuous reporting we’ve seen on Tesla for years.

And I say this as a staunch supporter of the role a free press plays in a democracy.

I’m annoyed by the drama and the decisions, but these people broke the rules of the site - some of them intentionally. To then make breathless accusations after they - surprise! - get suspended that this is related to their coverage of Elon and not linking to the jet tracker is the kind of thing that gets me to roll my eyes. They love the controversy, make no mistake, and they know exactly what they’re doing.

It’s the kind of disingenuous reporting we’ve seen of Tesla for years.

And I say this as a staunch supporter of the role a free press plays in a democracy.

So the person who retweeted LAPDs response to the supposed attack broke rules?

What rule did Keith Olbermann break?

I mean, again, these people complaining will continue to log on instead of closing their accounts and tanking Twitter.

So the person who retweeted LAPDs response to the supposed attack broke rules?

What rule did Keith Olbermann break?

I mean, again, these people complaining will continue to log on instead of closing their accounts and tanking Twitter.
I thought Elon was all about free speech or is it selective free speech? Twitter is a nightmare - Is is worth the trouble? Not sure why Elon got into it.

Reactions: B@ndit
Status
Not open for further replies.