Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Email from Tesla offering better Trade In values.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the same - and have pushed the button.

They said that they might even be able to improve the offer once I send my pics of my car....

I think in this case, its a good deal - although (because Im not clever enough) to work out how much 15K Super charger miles on Avg cost is?

3rd Model 3 Performance for me........either Im a fool...or....a (actually, dont answer that :) )
A new M3P every 2 years. Bonkers :)

Reactions: Billionaireboy

Attachments

• IMG_4172.jpeg
    IMG_4172.jpeg
    475.7 KB · Views: 2
Well it is easy.

Let's say m3P does 3 miles per kwh.
So it is 5000 kwh.

Avg price is let's say 50p per kwh

So it is 5000 x 0.5 = 2500 gbp
I would assume that Tesla are working on 4 miles/kWh so worth a bit less than that. Also if you do most/all your charging at home in reality the value is probably nearer £300-400, if you can be bothered to go out of your way to use them!

I would assume that Tesla are working on 4 miles/kWh so worth a bit less than that. Also if you do most/all your charging at home in reality the value is probably nearer £300-400, if you can be bothered to go out of your way to use them!
I just wonder how it works...

They should give you certain amount of free kwh...

If they offer "free supercharging for first 15k miles" then this *sugar* worthless imho

I guess giving you 4000 kWh to most “normal” people means absolutely nothing. They can relate to miles.

They are going to ask what does that get me and the reply will be about 15,000 miles 😂
you see, they could say: we give you 4000 kwh for free, which is 50 average charges at supercharger.. or something.

but in reality, it is small amount of money where interest rates in high APR probably are more... :D