Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of March meet-up in Miam or Orlando?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mrdoubleb

Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2013
Budapest, Hungary
Any of you living in the Miami or Orlando area and expecting delivery by end of March: would you mind helping a small EV site do a quick review of your car?

Besides being a TMC member and posting here since 2013, I've recently started contributing to a local (Hungarian) EV enthusiast site. I`d like to ask on behalf of the site`s editor, who will be on a personal family trip in Florida at the end of March, if any of you would care to meet him for an hour or so and show your car, so he could do a review for our readers?

We are not talking about handing over your car unsupervised: if he can take a look at it in a parking lot or at a supercharger, take a few pics and sit in it, talk to you about your experience, that would be great. If you drive him around the block a bit, that would be awesome. Up to you, what you are comfortable with, of course.

The Good News:
Be glad to meet up as I have very close friends in Prague & Budapest. They probability even know each other. :)

The Bad News:
I have my Model 3 on order but as a current-non-owner who knows if I'll get it before his trip to Florida. Worst case, we can visit to Dania Beach or Aventura Tesla Showrooms together and also break bread over a meal.

The Good News:
Be glad to meet up as I have very close friends in Prague & Budapest. They probability even know each other. :)

The Bad News:
I have my Model 3 on order but as a current-non-owner who knows if I'll get it before his trip to Florida. Worst case, we can visit to Dania Beach or Aventura Tesla Showrooms together and also break bread over a meal.
Thanks! Will get in touch closer to March to see how your order is coming along!