Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enel X Juicebox 2 charger installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to give upon the Juicebox 48 after a week. The app is terrible, and it keeps pausing my charging for whatever reason in the middle of the night. Just not reliable, I have to keep checking on it, and I can't relax. For the $400, I may just give up and by the Tesla charger.

I'm about to give upon the Juicebox 48 after a week. The app is terrible, and it keeps pausing my charging for whatever reason in the middle of the night. Just not reliable, I have to keep checking on it, and I can't relax. For the $400, I may just give up and by the Tesla charger.
They app sucks, but this should be your settings on you app. See my picture, the arrow on the left show minimum charge to max charge on the right. If you place it like this, you will not have any issues.

Attachments

• DAFFF4F9-8184-43B1-9031-DDA31DE0A575.jpeg
    DAFFF4F9-8184-43B1-9031-DDA31DE0A575.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 69
The two asterisks indicate laid sharing is enabled. So if you’re at on 60 amp circuit running at 48 amps, you can split the amps to 24 each and then which ever fishes first, the max power with go to the other vehicle. Here a set up video of the software I received from Enelx support :
https://docs-emobility.enelx.com/Videos/AppWalkthrough.html

Attachments

• 7152627F-4FF2-4BCE-93E7-18339E2DC822.jpeg
    7152627F-4FF2-4BCE-93E7-18339E2DC822.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 48
They app sucks, but this should be your settings on you app. See my picture, the arrow on the left show minimum charge to max charge on the right. If you place it like this, you will not have any issues.
So in the Enel X Way app, it looks a little different, but I found it, thank you. I had to setup a car, and then tell it to charge the car at 100% (I control the actual percentage int he Tesla). It was set by default to 0%, which meant I had to go in and Resume charging in the ap whenever I plugged in. Now it seems to work as it is supposed to.

Reactions: SpicyPaneer