Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PSE&G New Credits: .105 per kWh and how to get a JuiceBox for less than $100 Installed - NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of June 1, 2023, PSE&G raised their credits from .02 kWh to .105 kWh for off peak charging. But, you would need a JuiceBox or ChargePoint charger. If you have a Tesla Wall Connector, you can still get the .02 kWh credits. Check out the video I made below!

As of June 1, 2023, PSE&G raised their credits from .02 kWh to .105 kWh for off peak charging. But, you would need a JuiceBox or ChargePoint charger. If you have a Tesla Wall Connector, you can still get the .02 kWh credits. Check out the video I made below!

You sure they cut the kWh pricing by 5 times? A 2/3 price cut? I see it on the PSERG website. Sounds amazing

You sure they cut the kWh pricing by 5 times? A 2/3 price cut? I see it on the PSERG website. Sounds amazing

Yep!! I am sure. Noticed my Credits were a lot higher then it should be. Here is the screen shot from PSE&G

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 11.26.52 AM.png

I tried to get into the off-peak discount, for the few bucks it would save each month, but the documentation requirements didn't fit my use case (14-50 outlet installed years ago and using a Mobile Charger as my Level 2 device). They wanted permit copies for "charger installation", receipt for an approved charger (Mobile not one of them), plus the serial number of the device, etc.. I gave up.

Unfortunately, even with a smart meter, PSEG doesn't offer TOU billing, so the discount is only for your car. If you switch other appliances to off hours, it wouldn't matter. For $6 or $10/month, it's not much of an incentive.