Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error after software update - Car won’t start

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received two errors after latest software update:

Unable to start Vehicle - Schedule Service
Software update Required - Schedule service

In service mode the main error is:

GTW_f321_airSuspVersionMismatch

Can’t drive car so I would have to get it towed.

Anyone dealt with this successfully? Does a software reinstall from service mode potentially help?

Received two errors after latest software update:

Unable to start Vehicle - Schedule Service
Software update Required - Schedule service

In service mode the main error is:

GTW_f321_airSuspVersionMismatch

Can’t drive car so I would have to get it towed.

Anyone dealt with this successfully? Does a software reinstall from service mode potentially help?
No harm in trying the reinstall. Is your car still under warranty?

Reactions: gsmith123
First do a two scroll wheel reboot. If that doesn't fix it, go into the Software>Service menu and reinstall the download. If this doesn't work, Service can generally fix this over the Internet unless you really have a problem. Put in a service ticket thru the app.

No harm in trying the reinstall. Is your car still under warranty?

Scroll wheels aren’t restarting it unfortunately. 2018 model S, so no warranty, I didn’t extend . They said same thing but now told me to tow it to them. Maybe computer is going out, it had recently started crashing when I open my door, instead of starting it would restart the whole computer and I have to wait a couple minutes.

As far as the reinstall there are two options , DAS and CAN . Do I do both or just one of them?

First do a two scroll wheel reboot. If that doesn't fix it, go into the Software>Service menu and reinstall the download. If this doesn't work, Service can generally fix this over the Internet unless you really have a problem. Put in a service ticket thru the app.
They told me to do scroll reboot but that isn’t working as it it won’t restart computer. . They said to tow it to them.l now.

Do I do them CAN or DAS install
Or both? (I think those were options)