Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error after software update - Car won’t start

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received two errors after latest software update:

Unable to start Vehicle - Schedule Service
Software update Required - Schedule service

In service mode the main error is:

GTW_f321_airSuspVersionMismatch

Can’t drive car so I would have to get it towed.

Anyone dealt with this successfully? Does a software reinstall from service mode potentially help?

Received two errors after latest software update:

Unable to start Vehicle - Schedule Service
Software update Required - Schedule service

In service mode the main error is:

GTW_f321_airSuspVersionMismatch

Can’t drive car so I would have to get it towed.

Anyone dealt with this successfully? Does a software reinstall from service mode potentially help?
No harm in trying the reinstall. Is your car still under warranty?

No harm in trying the reinstall. Is your car still under warranty?

Scroll wheels aren’t restarting it unfortunately. 2018 model S, so no warranty, I didn’t extend . They said same thing but now told me to tow it to them. Maybe computer is going out, it had recently started crashing when I open my door, instead of starting it would restart the whole computer and I have to wait a couple minutes.

As far as the reinstall there are two options , DAS and CAN . Do I do both or just one of them?

First do a two scroll wheel reboot. If that doesn't fix it, go into the Software>Service menu and reinstall the download. If this doesn't work, Service can generally fix this over the Internet unless you really have a problem. Put in a service ticket thru the app.
They told me to do scroll reboot but that isn’t working as it it won’t restart computer. . They said to tow it to them.l now.

Do I do them CAN or DAS install
Or both? (I think those were options)