Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error messages after camera replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A ranger came to change one repeater camera broken since delivery, and did no calibration at all.

After the replacement i'm getting continously error messages of cameras (one or the other) in the pillar (not the repeater) saying they are dirty or blocked. I can anticipate, not for blinding for low sun's rays or other possible interferences, but in situations were there's no problems whatsoever.

Before the replacement the system was not working at all cause the faulty camera, so it's just since a week i have the system running. No wonder i never saw before those messages.

Should i make a calibration? With the procedure in the pad's menu? Or open a ticket and let a SC do it?

I can say that in my country SC usually don't even replies to app requests & delete it, nor replies to mails if they don't want it, and the shop is 100 miles away from me, so any advice for the best way to recalibrate is appreciated, i'm tired to have continously the error message covering the screen.

Thank you.