Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Establishments that appreciate EVs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to start a thread that lists establishments that have special incentives for EVs, like priority parking, fee waivers, etc.

For example, I went to Charlie Trotter's in Chicago for my birthday dinner recently, and when we pulled up to the valet area, a guy came out and said we could leave the car out front. He congratulated us on our Roadster, and asked us a few questions about it. Later, when we were leaving, he said that to thank us for our contribution to the environment, they were waiving the valet fee. Nice! :smile:

Anyone else with similar experiences?

Valets do that for any fancy car. :rolleyes:

I got this on Sunday night in Hollywood.

Car was parked by a lead in a special section and the manager drove it out instead of the 20 or so 20-somethings that all turned heads as it slithered by.

Attachments

• VIP Key.jpg
    VIP Key.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 132
The last time I was in San Francisco (Dec 07) I stayed at the Westin Market Street (Also called the Argent Hotel). At the time they offered a 50% reduction on valet parking for a 'Hybrid vehicle' and I was renting a Civic Hybrid so the parking went from $50 a night to a more reasonable $25 a night. (I had to remind them when paying however.)
I think they would probably offer the same for a Tesla.