TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Estes Park, CO charging

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by Barry, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Barry

Barry Active Member

Was in Estes Park for a few days this week. FYI, there are two J1772 chargers in the Municipal/Library parking lot. You can charge up to a max of 3 hours for $1/hour. The credit card terminal on the charger is scratched up and hard to read in the sun. My charging cut off after 2 hours because I couldn't read the display and didn't know I was supposed to set the time I wanted. Charge rate was 31 mph (245V @40A). Plugshare says they will charge up to 70A, if you are so equipped.

If the spots are ICEd, stop in at the police dept around the corner from the chargers. They will ticket/tow. Both spots were empty when I got there. When I left, there was a Chevy Volt in the next spot (first one I've seen).

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. ICEBreaker

ICEBreaker Member

We have three destination chargers available at Sweet Basilico that are open to the public! (Though I think on tesla's website, it may say patrons only).
    Just thought I would share incase anyone needs to know!

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1