Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European MODEL S buy/sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As far as I know , It's not possible to BUY a reservation, cause it's not transferable...

But you may find an Signature Reservation Holder, who is willing to sell you the car right after he got it from Tesla ...

Good luck

I want to start this thread for European Model S market.

And first action - I will buy the SIGNATURE reservation (mainly because of the Red colour....:love:)

It wouldn't surprise me if there are still a few Signature spots available. I think they had quite some cancellations or deferrals to general production, and maybe some late deciders who gave up their reservation in the last few weeks or days. There was a waiting list, but those people have probably all been contacted. Just call Tesla Europe and ask if they still have a Signature-spot available. I bet they have. But then you have to act fast.

It is very simple. It doesn't matter who has the reservation. The paperwork can be done on any other name, including the rest of the payment. And you just pay the reservation holder the reservation fee plus whatever mark-up he wants for his trouble.

I am selling mine. It is a production model S, still fully configurable. Send me a message when you are interested. Delivery before end of september ...