Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Our Supercharging network will grow at aneven faster pace."

"We recently energized our 100th Supercharger, located in New Jersey, and plan to install 200 moreSuperchargers globally this year."

It would be very reasonable to say that the number of Supercharger stations (live or under construction) in Europe at the end of 2014 would be at least 75, right?

I'm from Bassano and for me to go to Munich or friedrichshaffen it is very difficult, to st anthon is 355 KM with the brenner pass

The brenner pass is very important for connecting Italy and Austria.
I would use the brenner pass travelling from a place near Munich in Germany to Verona area Italy.
Hope there will be some SCs on the route soon;)
As far as I know, Italians love to stop for a coffee at a motorway service area (Sarni, Autogrill) when travelling longer distances.
They will love to have their coffee while charging their bella macchina for free:)

:wink:
I would use the brenner pass travelling from a place near Munich in Germany to Verona area Italy.
As far as I know, Italians love to stop for a coffee at a motorway service area (Sarni, Autogrill) when travelling longer distances.
They will love to have their coffee while charging their bella macchina for free:)

Yessss, U R right:wink:

:wink:

Yessss, U R right:wink:

I would love to see quite some SuperChargers at main traffic routes at the inner-european boarders to make international trips easier.
Long distance travel with an EV is one of the USPs of Tesla right now!

The electrified route from Stuttgart in Germay to Lisboa in Portugal as proposed by Tesla is already a very good idea.
While a lot of peolpe will not travel the entire route from start to end, I could imagine that there will be a lot of people using parts of the "electric highway"!

Greetings to bella Italia;)

Please make sure and email Tesla's Supercharging team with your suggestions, especially solid leads as to exactly where and why. [email protected]

One in Innsbruck and one in Bolzano I think would be great. On teslas homepage it doesn't look like they going to set any supercharger there at all but the new map that have been post in this thread it look like they have chance there mine

One in Innsbruck and one in Bolzano I think would be great. On teslas homepage it doesn't look like they going to set any supercharger there at all but the new map that have been post in this thread it look like they have chance there mine

Yes, these might be good stops.
I thought about a SuperCharger right at the top of the montain pass Brenner.
Last year they built a huge new motorway service area there, there is a lot of free space!
Charging there, right next to the motorway, would be time saving for long distance travellers.

Yes, these might be good stops.
I thought about a SuperCharger right at the top of the montain pass Brenner.
Last year they built a huge new motorway service area there, there is a lot of free space!
Charging there, right next to the motorway, would be time saving for long distance travellers.
Then you are at the top you just have down to go so then you don't have to charge, it's better to charge just before so that you can come over right?
You maybe would have it little nearer on the south side but I think it´s best to charge before the pass begin rather then at the top.

- - - Updated - - -

From Regensburg there they are building one now, it's 300 km to Innspruck so then I think it's good to charge, you don't wanna start go up for Brenner pass with little battery left, risking to not come all the way up

Is there any news yet on the Amsterdam <> Berlin route? The Irxleben SuperCharger opened up, which is great, but it's not enough to get to Berlin.

I have to go to Eastern Germany on May 26th and it's 40km "after" the Irxleben SuperCharger, but from where I start (Utrecht) it's 481km to Irxleben... So I need a connecting SuperCharger.

On TFF-Forum it wasn't able to find any chatter about a SC.

I really don't want to take the dinosaurjuiceburner!

Is there any news yet on the Amsterdam <> Berlin route? The Irxleben SuperCharger opened up, which is great, but it's not enough to get to Berlin.

I have to go to Eastern Germany on May 26th and it's 40km "after" the Irxleben SuperCharger, but from where I start (Utrecht) it's 481km to Irxleben... So I need a connecting SuperCharger.

On TFF-Forum it wasn't able to find any chatter about a SC.

I really don't want to take the dinosaurjuiceburner!

Hi Wido,

You 'might' get a solution just in time :

TFF Forum Thema anzeigen - Supercharger in Europa

Autohof Lutterberg

Zevenaar - Lutterberg is 311 km. It is a bit of a detour, but not that bad.

Last edited: