Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Besides that, it is in fact not true that only Tesla's are allowed. It is better to say that only Tesla's are capable to handle the power provided by the Supercharger.

As soon as any manufacturer comes with a serious EV, none does at the moment and it will take some years before they are able to, they are allowed to use the Supercharger when the cars are enabled to do so. (Which means that there must be a contribution to the network).

I am afraid it is now merely a question of politics and interests.

I am aware of the fact that other EV's simply aren't capable of charging at superchargers. Just trying to figure out if it is correct that Tesla aren't allowed to build them. Anyone with insight who can clarify?

In Spain there are 22 Model S. The problem with the superchargers is that Tesla is not getting permision to install them because they can only be used by Teslas. Also there's a lot of corruption in the electric network, you only need to see were are all the expoliticians working.

That not true.. Tesla don't want to make the investing because the economic crisis, is the same reason because they don't want to open a service center & sales center

BTW a lot of people don't buy teslas because the lack of SC and the most important the lack of a service center in Spain .. We hope this situation change in a near future..

That not true.. Tesla don't want to make the investing because the economic crisis, is the same reason because they don't want to open a service center & sales center

BTW a lot of people don't buy teslas because the lack of SC and the most important the lack of a service center in Spain .. We hope this situation change in a near future..

Exactly the same in Portugal....

The crisis already Finished in portugal .. And spain is going well....

What exactly is not true? Victor Audera (Director General de Industria y PYME del Ministerio de Industria, Energía y Turismo) said they are stoping supercharger deployment because is not open to other EV's.

In relation to the SC and Stores I agree that it is because the economic crisis.

Anyway, Tesla has reach an agreement with Endesa for the Supercharger deployment, I don't know any details.

But what económic crisis ? That is past....

EDP .... The portuguese electricity company is giving 400 € for each electric car bought in Portugal.... They have lots interest working with Tesla...

Evan our minister of enviromment already went to palo alto talk with Elon Musk to give conditions to Tesla make a factory of cars and batteries of Tesla in Portugal.... So in Portugal is not any politician problem... Or electricity problem....

Still much better than what most EV manufacturers are offering their clients.

Well if you think 17-22 Teslas entitle you to a supercharger, then what are we in Estonia with 40 Model S's to do ;) I think service centers are for regions with more than 100 Teslas and superchargers are for routes that are popular + correlates with cars sold. Now with superchargers I can understand Spain and Portugal as they are holiday destinations. We'll see how it expands, we're supposed to get via Baltica by next spring, but when that'll happen I'd like to know...

View attachment 78676

Lavori di realizzazione posti auto esterni per veicoli elettrici translation is : Work in progress to build charger for elettric car, a frind of mine go there and see, is for Tesla, no doubt

Also the security director is the same of Affi supercharge constrution, check the name!!!

Any progress on this Bolzano Brenner Pass Supercharger? I am hoping to use it in 2 weeks...

Do you truly have some 40 Teslas in Estonia now, Mario? That's magnificent....and three times as many as in all Alaska.
How many of those 40 are you directly responsible for?:biggrin:

image.jpg
Brennero today