Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something at Dover as well to make it to London?
Dover and lots more places.
I saw another post on Tesla Motors forum where someone claimed to have a map but didn't know how to post it.
I don't know if the existing suggested M20 site has been tied up with the Ecotricity injunction.
I guess we just have to be a little more patient and use the existing Ecotricity chargers to get us to the London SC.
I would like an SC on the way from Oosterhout to Calais too :wink:

There's supposed to be on coming by Ghent...
I did know but thanks for posting and I am trying to be patient :wink:

If you don't count the train there is 42 km from Oosterhout, Netherlands to South Mimms, UK so i dont think you need more supercharger to take you to London if you have a 85 kwh
I knew 42 was the answer to something - but being serious if I take the "back route" via Gent to miss the queues in Antwerp and drive at realistic speeds it is more like 420km from Oosterhout to the London SC going via Calais/Dover/Ashford via ferry or Eurotunnel. Although I have noticed in the past few weeks with the temperature rise I have been getting better wh/km figures.

Dover and lots more places.
True, but Dover is a start to get you into the UK.

I saw another post on Tesla Motors forum where someone claimed to have a map but didn't know how to post it.
I don't know if the existing suggested M20 site has been tied up with the Ecotricity injunction.
I guess we just have to be a little more patient and use the existing Ecotricity chargers to get us to the London SC.
I would like an SC on the way from Oosterhout to Calais too :wink:
Yes, somewhere in France would be nice, like Gent, but that one is coming up I've heard.

The Ecotricity network is great, but without a CHAdeMO adapter it's rather slow. It's also just one charging spot, so that quickly fills up with Model S'es.

Who wants to drive their Model S slowly enough to squeeze 420kms out of it?
And don't forget the slow charging at the end.

200 ~ 250km is a great distance between SC's to be on the road quickly again.

Found these 2 photos on
Gallery - Elon Musk confirms £25k Tesla within 3 years and plans for RD centre in the UK - Pocket-lint.

Do not know if it is correct

phpcpi3la.jpg

phpgyvnlz.jpg

Just heard from the owner of Toftaholm Herrgård hotel that he signed an agreement for an SC install...the first supercharger in Sweden.
Read on this site about some different places in Sweden, some have even the commune say that Tesla going to build a SC there just some days left until they would get buildings permit. All is not 100% clear
Supercharger detektivarbete :) | Elbil som familjebil Tesla Model S

The places is:

Max i Karlstad

Våxnäsgatan 158
653 41 Karlstad

Dinners Arboga AB

Burskapsvägen 1
732 95 Arboga

Herrestads Torp 310

451 98 Uddevalla

Max i Falkenberg

Mellangårdsvägen 6
311 50 Falkenberg

Read on this site about some different places in Sweden, some have even the commune say that Tesla going to build a SC there just some days left until they would get buildings permit. All is not 100% clear
Supercharger detektivarbete :) | Elbil som familjebil Tesla Model S

The places is:

Max i Karlstad

Våxnäsgatan 158
653 41 Karlstad

Dinners Arboga AB

Burskapsvägen 1
732 95 Arboga

Herrestads Torp 310

451 98 Uddevalla

Max i Falkenberg

Mellangårdsvägen 6
311 50 Falkenberg

Falkenberg got permit yesterday. The other locations will get permit in the next days. Karlstad should be finished in July according to Karlstad Elnät. The "Herrestad Torp 310" location is also a MAX hamburger restaurant as in Falkenberg and Karlstad.