Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV charging in the Chino area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys live in the chinolchino hills area?

Any close electric charger around

No more free stations as far as I’m aware. The Shoppes used to have a free ChargePoint, but it has an energy fee now.

The Ayres hotel has a destination charger for patrons only. I may or may not have been there once to top up when I may or may not have been a patron.

P.S. Get on PlugShare and you can find what you need.

Do you guys live in the chinolchino hills area?

Any close electric charger around

I live in the San Dimas area, so only a few minutes away. Just as remlemasi recommended, check PlugShare and you will see there are still some free options but not at the Shoppes any longer. The Pomona Service Center does have a supercharger in the loading dock area, but unfortunately it is only for vehicles being serviced.

No more free stations as far as I’m aware. The Shoppes used to have a free ChargePoint, but it has an energy fee now.

The Ayres hotel has a destination charger for patrons only. I may or may not have been there once to top up when I may or may not have been a patron.

P.S. Get on PlugShare and you can find what you need.
There actually is a free charging but it is slow. It’s part of the utility company in Chino. Only available during business hours. Diamond Bar, at the air quality Managment has a lot of free charging. The chino shoppe used to have two or so ChargePoint that was free, not sure if they still are.