Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Mud Flaps - Group Discount! [closed in 2019]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been in touch with Eric Bolduc from EV MudFlaps for the past week and he agreed to give back to the community with a discount for his Model 3 Mud Flaps at $119.99, down from his regular price of $150. Promo code is AUG19 and it's active immediately until this Sunday at 11:59pm EST.

Fort those that aren't familiar with them, they are made in Quebec (not chinese) and built for our harsh winter weather! 3 models to choose from depending on your road conditions! Big thank you to Eric Bolduc for allowing me to post this.

Garde-boues pour Tesla Model 3
Hi, FreddDS. Any chance Eric would be willing to share another promo code? I take possession of our new Y this week and am in the process of purchasing key accessories. I'd love to buy/try these mud flaps but my husband says they're too expensive esp. since we live in California, which doesn't have harsh winters.

If you read through this thread, there are several alternatives also put forth.

================

(Moderator note)

Seeing as how the last response in this thread before @Kmartell_76 's question was over 2 years ago, I am locking this thread as accessories from 2 years ago (for a different model even) are not relevant.

Please post a new thread (in the model Y section if you are getting a model Y) about mud flaps, or look through one of the many threads they have in that section, like this one:

There are several others, also in the model Y section (since you mention that is the car you are getting) if you search that section for mud flaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.