Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV WHEELS DIRECT 20 INCH TURBINES

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i live in toronto and am awaiting my model 3... been thinking about the ev wheels direct.. black onyx... 20 inch turbine rims...id go for staggard... 8.5 up front.. 10s in the back

Wondering if anyone in toronto .. or ontario has em.. what the customs fees or duties were... and if the fitment is okay...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-103100_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180829-103100_Samsung Internet.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 157
i live in toronto and am awaiting my model 3... been thinking about the ev wheels direct.. black onyx... 20 inch turbine rims...id go for staggard... 8.5 up front.. 10s in the back

Wondering if anyone in toronto .. or ontario has em.. what the customs fees or duties were... and if the fitment is okay...

Have also been searching for dark wheels. Info I’ve gathered in case it is helpful:

-EVwheels direct are apparently heavier. TSportline wheels are lighter based on what I have gathered.
-Am told staggered is not as helpful if you are going AWD and has shown little to no impact on performance to those who tested.

Am still debating whether I’ll go TSportline matte black or powdercoat the 20” OEMs that’ll come with my P3D+.