TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Evannex Interior Dash Trim

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Sm4llz, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

Hi,

Has anybody purchased and installed one of Evannex's dash trims? I really like the look of the greywood. My 85D will have just the standard piano black and I'm thinking this would dress it up a bit and give it a unique look.

EVannex - Tesla Model S Interior Dash Trim Kit

thanks!

2. bancroftc

bancroftc Member

Bumping this. Curious as well.

I got the piano black and it's the only option I chose that I remotely regret. Wish I had gone with Matte Obeche. The piano black shows dust and fingerprints like CRAZY and I'm just waiting for that first scratch on that nice shiny surface. If there is a solution that looks "factory" or damn close to it, I'd love to hear about it. Looks like 3M makes a carbon fiber (vinyl) wrap but that looks pretty labor intensive since you have to trim it (and remove the dash?)

3. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

I still think i'll get the greywood but not until I have some time with the car. Delivery is scheduled end of the month. Maybe I'll reach out to evannex and see if they have customers we can get a review from and additional pics.

4. bancroftc

bancroftc Member

I you hear anything please post an update! Their product looks really nice and the fit looks about as good as you can get without taking the dash apart. My questions would be with longevity and durability.

5. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I would have to see it in real life. I worry about the fit. I would hate to see any hint of the material underneath. But I do love the redwood burl.