Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evannex Seat Hoodie

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried Evannex's new Seat Hoodie?

Both my husband and I are gym goer's, but I dislike getting into my car totally sweaty.

Just received my Evannex Seat Hoodie today. It fits perfectly on my S. The fabric is a durable (washable) terry cloth and has two connections to hold it in place. Most importantly it doesn't hamper with the deployment of the airbag. (if you might need it) Taking it off or putting it on is simple and takes less than a minute. My Seat Hoodie is black, but can be ordered in additional colors. You won't be disappointed.

Attachments

• Seat Hoodie.jpg
    Seat Hoodie.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 178
@Snow....sounds like an ad-are you affiliated with them ? I would think a rear seat hoodie would be more useful-I want that premium leather up against me at all times !

No relation or affiliation. My first item from Evannex and was just impressed by fit and material. I tried to find a review, but not a single comment. (that I saw) Thought I'd share. I do agree...nothing better than leather. Plus, I paid the upgrade. However, the seat hoodie isn't meant to be a permanent seat cover as it slips on and off. I play tennis almost every day and ruined my previous leather seat and arm rest with sunscreen and sweat. Hopefully, my comments/review can help someone decide for themselves. BTW...the pic was copied from Evannex.

It must be fairly new. The price vs quality was my biggest concern. There is another company that makes a generic towel, called Turtle Towel, for half the price. I ordered a fabric swatch from them and it is rubberized on one size and states "one size fits all". It also folds up into its own pouch. I wasn't too concerned about fit until I noticed a comment on another site stating it doesn't interfere with side airbags, like permanent seat covers. Tho I'm not sure where the bags deploy..out of the seat or door??? Anyway... I was more than happy with the fit and quality as well as how easy to was to install and remove. Great value on the days you might need to protect the leather.

It must be fairly new. The price vs quality was my biggest concern. There is another company that makes a generic towel, called Turtle Towel, for half the price. I ordered a fabric swatch from them and it is rubberized on one size and states "one size fits all". It also folds up into its own pouch. I wasn't too concerned about fit until I noticed a comment on another site stating it doesn't interfere with side airbags, like permanent seat covers. Tho I'm not sure where the bags deploy..out of the seat or door??? Anyway... I was more than happy with the fit and quality as well as how easy to was to install and remove. Great value on the days you might need to protect the leather.
I'm a little confused. Are you recommending the Evannex or Turtle Towel? Thanks.