Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

everything in the fridge!?!!?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Konnich-wa, and Aloha,
: ROAD-TRIPPERS :
who brings a fridge with them, and what make/model do you use?
We've been using a ARB ZERO, for 3 years now, lived out of it for one year. It's a single zone, so set to chill, or freeze, comes in handy since were camping most of the time, or even weekend trips, we'll have fresh food.

What's other drivers using?

Mahalo

1717721075296.png
1717721125415.png

Konnich-wa, and Aloha,
: ROAD-TRIPPERS :
who brings a fridge with them, and what make/model do you use?
We've been using a ARB ZERO, for 3 years now, lived out of it for one year. It's a single zone, so set to chill, or freeze, comes in handy since were camping most of the time, or even weekend trips, we'll have fresh food.

What's other drivers using?

Mahalo

View attachment 1054264View attachment 1054265
That looks like a good fridge

• Love
Reactions: Dangaurd_Ace
Man, I miss living on THE BOAT, best twenty years...
I miss sailing, and especially the few long trips I went on. Biggest mistake was not accepting the offer to sail around the world with my friend on her 50m yacht.

I have an ICECO 30 liter or is it quart unit. It was one the quietest of the low cost ones when I was looking a year ago. It lives in the rear passenger seat when traveling. I level it with a rolled up towel under an end. I think I should have gone for a 25 ro 20 liter one. I'm the only one using it. I fold flat the back seat behind the driver, and sleep there. The ICECO unit doesn't keep me awake.

• Love
Reactions: Dangaurd_Ace
I miss sailing, and especially the few long trips I went on. Biggest mistake was not accepting the offer to sail around the world with my friend on her 50m yacht.

I have an ICECO 30 liter or is it quart unit. It was one the quietest of the low cost ones when I was looking a year ago. It lives in the rear passenger seat when traveling. I level it with a rolled up towel under an end. I think I should have gone for a 25 ro 20 liter one. I'm the only one using it. I fold flat the back seat behind the driver, and sleep there. The ICECO unit doesn't keep me awake.
That's pretty sweet, we lived on a steel bruce roberts spray. loved that boat. all our neighbors had racing yachts, anytime a storm passed trough, we rocked a bit.

@Eka A, that's a good size fridge for one person. we have a tendency to ""OVER PACK"" food.

when we purchased it, we went to a OFFROAD specialty shop, told the manager, need the biggest fridge that will fit in the back....I thought all the mechanics were going to give us a bad time for driving an EV...(these are all jeep owners)/(was in washington state at the time) they were very curious with range, chare time.

mainly you are going to live out of that fridge....YES