Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellent Delivery Experience at Tesla Springfield, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NewTMSMan

Aug 21, 2017
USA
Took delivery of our new Model 3 Performance on Monday at Tesla, Springfield and there were a few minor issues with the car (some minor paint issues and some panel alignment issues). The delivery team noted them all and I took delivery and they promised to get me in to get them rectified as quickly as possible. I brought the car back yesterday and they realigned the hood, which now looks pretty good and they fixed the minor paint issue very well (only required some light wet sanding and polishing).

fk9xt0.jpg

This is one of the best cars I have driven.

I am in part writing this to let people know that minor paint issues can be rectified reasonably easily usually as I have heard stories of people rejecting delivery for small issues like this, or even in one instance a misaligned hood.

Took delivery of our new Model 3 Performance on Monday at Tesla, Springfield and there were a few minor issues with the car (some minor paint issues and some panel alignment issues). The delivery team noted them all and I took delivery and they promised to get me in to get them rectified as quickly as possible. I brought the car back yesterday and they realigned the hood, which now looks pretty good and they fixed the minor paint issue very well (only required some light wet sanding and polishing).

fk9xt0.jpg

This is one of the best cars I have driven.

I am in part writing this to let people know that minor paint issues can be rectified reasonably easily usually as I have heard stories of people rejecting delivery for small issues like this, or even in one instance a misaligned hood.