Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exchange Tesla and home

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for a Tesla owner that would like to live and drive a Tesla for free.
The idea is that we meet at your or mine aiport in Oslo, exchange car and keys to our homes for a week or two next summer. You live in our home, and we in yours☺

We live 1 hour from Oslo in a nice villa with a vieu of a lake.

Please contakt me for suggestions for places around Europe.

Regards
Jon Gulbrandsen
+47 46631549

I am looking for a Tesla owner that would like to live and drive a Tesla for free.
The idea is that we meet at your or mine aiport in Oslo, exchange car and keys to our homes for a week or two next summer. You live in our home, and we in yours☺

Regards
Jon Gulbrandsen
+47 46631549
Jon,

Are you still open to this idea? We are open to exchanging our house in sunny North Carolina for the month of June 2017. If interested let me know and we can take it from there

Although Jon's post suggests to me that he is requesting that swap for some location elsewhere in Europe, I'll also chime in both to him and anyone else - our P85 Model S OR our P100D Model X has the potential of being paired with either our "resort compound"-like Arizona home OR our real resort - our Alaskan wilderness business - in exchange for a Tesla-linked place of interest in Europe, Australia, Japan...very open to suggestions.

Replies to this thread or directly as a PM.

I like the idea of this :). We have a 1-week outing we could do in US this summer (we loved Alaska the last time we went there, would prefer Florida for this summer) - and in exchange, you get a home + 6-month old 75D in sunny bay area, california!

Hi, our beautiful townhouse, a 2015 MS85D wAP and the 2 of us are looking for an exchange opportunity this summer in August-September along the Westcoast, anywhere from Vancouver to San Diego. We live in Amsterdam, Netherlands which is a great place to vacation, with plenty opportunity for daytrips or as a gateway to travel the Autobahn into Switzerland, Italy or France, Belgium, even cross the channel to the UK. Other North American areas and periods in 2017 or 2018 considered too.

Our townhouse is really comfortable, architectural designed and close to the historical center of Amsterdam in a safe neigbourhood. I have listed this exchange also on FB, Tesla & Home Xchange Worldwide group. Log In or Sign Up to View

Hi, our beautiful townhouse, a 2015 MS85D wAP and the 2 of us are looking for an exchange opportunity this summer in August-September along the Westcoast, anywhere from Vancouver to San Diego. We live in Amsterdam, Netherlands which is a great place to vacation, with plenty opportunity for daytrips or as a gateway to travel the Autobahn into Switzerland, Italy or France, Belgium, even cross the channel to the UK. Other North American areas and periods in 2017 or 2018 considered too.

Our townhouse is really comfortable, architectural designed and close to the historical center of Amsterdam in a safe neigbourhood. I have listed this exchange also on FB, Tesla & Home Xchange Worldwide group. Log In or Sign Up to View
We would be interested to exchange for a few weeks sometime in the summer of 2018. We live in Sunnyvale, about 1 hour from San Francisco. We have swapped before with Ray Newman in Australia and it worked out very well for both of us.

Regards
Jon Gulbrandsen
+47 46631549

Jon, I can't do this this summer but if you might be interested in a repeat during the summer of 2018 let me know. We are about 15 minutes from the San Francisco airport with fantastic weather, easy access to SF and a good central location to explore California. Currently have a Model S P90DL and with a little bit of luck by then we will be fully decked out Tesla style, with two Teslas (Model S plus Model 3), Solar Roof and Powerwall 2.

If you might be interested, feel free to pm me and I can give you details on the house, pool, etc.

Regards
Jon Gulbrandsen
+47 46631549

Would you be interested in this August? Your place sounds wonderful, our townhouse isn't so scenic but it would be a comfortable place to sleep for your travels, the west coast of North America is quite nice if you haven't seen it. Supercharger wise it won't get you to Alaska but it'll certainly get you into the States and down the coast if you want to travel that way. The 75D gets 400km ish per charge :)

You could also travel east through the Canadian Rockies to Calgary; gorgeous drive.

Chris

Last edited: