TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Experience with Tesla Valet Service

Discussion in 'Model X' started by K-MTG, Jan 3, 2017.

1. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Hi,

I live 14 miles from my local SC and I recently noticed the valet service on the Tesla warranty page. Is it free?

IMG_0924.jpg

2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

If any of you used this service, please share your experience with it

3. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

I haven't checked it out, but the last time I went in for a service, when I brought up my time constraints, they offered to drop the car back in my garage if I have them access to it. So, I'm guessing it's free.

4. MXWing

MXWing Active Member

As a TSLA shareholder, I am thinking this is mighty expensive and should not be offered lol.

Sell the cars cheaper so my shares don't tank from missed delivery numbers. :)

5. thimel

thimel Member

My service center has offered to pick my car up from my home. I only live two miles away and told them I was happy to bring it in. They did provide a loaner.
    On another occasion, when my 12 volt battery needed replacing, they sent a ranger out to do it in my garage, they seemed to prefer to do that than have me bring it in.