Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extra cupholder suggestions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sometimes we have a need/use for some extra cupholders besides the standard two, especially on trips. I have seen some that attach to the door handle (on the front side of where the open button is) and one that clips onto the "wood" trim piece. Anyone used these before and have feedback?

Any other suggestions (e.g. printed tray with cup holes for the storage compartment?)? I have a printer with PETG and ABS (never printed that before, but...) so printed items are an option.

I have the ones that attach to the door handle like you said. Search Amazon for "shademax cupholder". They are a bit pricey. I leave the front ones attached permanently as they're not in the way. I bought a 2nd set for the rear but only put the cups on the bracket when we go on road trips so the kids have extra holders for their drinks. But the brackets I installed on all 4 doors. I did break the cup off the driver side bracket being careless with my knee because I had the driver's seat forward more than usual. Must keep in mind you can only slide the front seats back so far with the rear cups installed. But the brackets never get in the way. I hope this helps.

Reactions: gtae07
I have installed the ine that attaches to the door handles. They come on handy specially for the rear passenger since I have a car seat. See image below

1695780289841_share.jpg

Reactions: gtae07