Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Facebook Tesla Owners Group UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the proxy support Dave!

No problem.

In regards to the comments above, I've found that TOGUK has calmed down now, there has been at least one splinter group started (UK Tesla Owners Chat & Chuckle) due to some falling out.

I've left the Model 3 group, the moderation on there is so over the top it's unreal, tries to act like the official group where they do have rules from Tesla they have to follow.

I used to frequent the FB owners group when I was learning about the car but hardly bother now. Too many moaners and whingers plus an unhealthy number of condescending early adopters who actually know jack sh1t and should know better. There are plenty of decent folk on there but too much crud to wade through in my opinion. The mods try hard but its still less than a fulfilling experience these days. This forum is far more focussed and useful - at least for me but YMMV.

I’ll put my hand up as another person who struggles to find the words to describe how utterly toxic and generally evil Facebook is.
The marginal gains to society it has brought are overwhelmingly offset by the utter madness it has unleashed. Many times over.
Same goes to Twitter.
I would destroy them both this minute if I had the option.

I think you can tell I feel strongly about it ;)

I used to frequent the FB owners group when I was learning about the car but hardly bother now. Too many moaners and whingers plus an unhealthy number of condescending early adopters who actually know jack sh1t and should know better. There are plenty of decent folk on there but too much crud to wade through in my opinion. The mods try hard but its still less than a fulfilling experience these days. This forum is far more focussed and useful - at least for me but YMMV.
Spot on appraisal ! Some really patronizing people on there who see Model 3's as the scourge of the earth (one 'chap' calling them the 2020's equivalent to the Ford Mondeo) Having said that, there are some very knowledgeable contributors on that group (as there are here !)

Reactions: Andrew_SE23