Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory screen protector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had the Spigen matte screen protector on for a few days now. It doesn't actually do much for fingerprints, they still need to be wiped. I do like the matte look though... maybe just because it's "new" to me. I noticed a few micro scratches while putting it on... should've done it on day 1.

For anyone else installing a Spigen screen protector - definitely watch the install video. The paper instructions are a tiny bit unclear and can leave you with an unusable screen protector.

Reactions: WyoDude
I've had the Spigen matte screen protector on for a few days now. It doesn't actually do much for fingerprints, they still need to be wiped. I do like the matte look though... maybe just because it's "new" to me. I noticed a few micro scratches while putting it on... should've done it on day 1.

For anyone else installing a Spigen screen protector - definitely watch the install video. The paper instructions are a tiny bit unclear and can leave you with an unusable screen protector.
yeah I finally got mine installed. I like their install trays but boy their instructions could be a bit more detailed.

yeah I finally got mine installed. I like their install trays but boy their instructions could be a bit more detailed.

It's an easy installation, but I mistook the white sheet as the "peel off" in the instructions... derp. I then pulled the sticker strip off (and crumbled it up) before the screen protector was even stuck onto my screen. Had to straighten the sticker strip out and put it back on, then peel the sticker backing off and start over.

For anyone who hasn't installed one, the above probably won't make any sense. Just be sure to watch the video once, it's easy once you understand it.

Are most folks going with Spigen on amazon?

I see another brand that offers pretty decent price - anyone try these?