Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They’re not transporting cars outside of the region they’re in anymore. Must be picked up in the region it’s in.

New inventory is basically non-existent right now. But I just found out about an S90D, Obsidian Black with black leather interior, EAP, SAS , PUP, 72 amp charger upgrade and Subzero that has an approximate $17K discount. It is a loaner with 8,237 miles.

Nets for $85,800 after $7,500 federal tax credit. Leases for approximately $1,027/$1,055/$1,084 for 10K/12K/15K miles with $5,000 down.

Only catch is it is in Tennessee and would need to be picked up from Tesla in Nashville. I haven't heard that before (that they won't ship it), but maybe Tesla will agree to ship if asked. Happy to make an introduction to the OA who sourced it.

• Informative
Reactions: redan
They do show up from time to time. Quarter end has the most deals but you'd still see deals mid quarter. Not really model S but it's still possible to get MX P100D for ~1200.

The kicker is that you won't see 20 cars with a $15k discount to choose from. 1-2 pops up at a time meaning you won't have much choice on options and they are snatched within hours.

To make matters worse I get a feeling that the search results are now restricted to region and you'd have to contact OA outside the region AND be willing to fly to pick it up.