Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler: 2021 Model Y for sale (maybe?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking about selling our 2021 Model Y. Not 100% committed on selling, but it's a consideration. The car is in excellent condition with no dings/dents/scratches/curb rash, and truthfully has been the best built and favorite of the 4 Tesla's we've had.

Details:
~6400 miles
White Exterior
White Interior
7 Seats
Towing
FSD
Suntek PPF Ultra fully covering front bumper, headlights, and hood
Windshield & Front Doors tinted with Ceramic XPEL
Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
Rally Armor Mud Flaps
Full set of floor, trunk, and frunk mats (Carpeted and Rubber)
Roof Rack (new in box)
Mobile Connector (😂)

New from Tesla you're looking at ~$82K including the roof rack and mobile connector (again, 😂) and before the PPF ($1500), Tint ($500), mirror covers (~$200), mud flaps (~$150), and mats (~$300). There is approximately a 6 month wait according to the Tesla website, too.

Not dead-set on price, but $85K would get it personally delivered by me to anywhere in the lower 48, and $75K would keep it in my driveway.

Thoughts?

• Funny
Reactions: morbidz
You should be able to sell it at the lower end of that range IMO (maybe $78K tops), which is probably above what you have on it. I'm also selling my M3 LR, and priced it at the mid-low range of what Vroom and Carvana are asking ($55K), which happens to be $1K over what I have on it. And mine is better, as it's immaculate. If you're serious about selling it, I'd start with $80K. You need to ask less than a new one IMO. A new M3 LR like mine would be almost 59 grand now, with December delivery. Good luck.

Reactions: Drax
@elptxjc Yeah, I was thinking around that too, which is why I had posted that price range. No harm in aiming high, and at $85K its high enough that I’d personally drive the car anywhere the buyer wanted in the continental US 🤣

Certainly anything less than ~$78K is a pretty good deal in today’s market.. Maybe even too good, but that’s for someone else to decide.