Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally after 14 years - I’ve ordered my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been following Tesla actively since 2009. I has been in there forums for years and had the app downloaded from day one. I’ve been on so many test drives and figured I would never been able to afford one. Financial I have been a little better and with everyone in family community knowing how much I love Tesla. My dream has become a reality. Glad I ordered now as the price just went up a little bit. I’m head over heels.

Welcome to the fun, James! You were definitely aware earlier than I...I did see the first Model S at CES 2012 though. Didnt care much about the car then, the tie-in was the Nvidia partnership and that big ole' tablet in the middle.

Fast forward to this past CES and EV has its own section.

I’ve been following Tesla actively since 2009. I has been in there forums for years and had the app downloaded from day one. I’ve been on so many test drives and figured I would never been able to afford one. Financial I have been a little better and with everyone in family community knowing how much I love Tesla. My dream has become a reality. Glad I ordered now as the price just went up a little bit. I’m head over heels.
Wooooo, congratulations! You didn't even say what kind you got! :)