Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally got my clear front and chrome delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1E6A1A5B-8EBB-4989-AC87-73DE2FBF1C2A.jpeg
0ED77A01-4804-42CA-B5C2-C1BDEE2B427B.jpeg
FFC488FA-41A8-438D-8A50-0A0D160EF561.jpeg
D0027CAA-BC33-418D-8972-1DA8EF74C39E.jpeg 25648989-F5A0-4F83-942B-99BF80C53DAF.jpeg 20F7CA8C-4FF6-49BB-BAAC-98C7882535D6.jpeg NIGHTCRAWLER got his Chrome Delete and front clear protection done. A huge shout out to Les at Arizona Auto Couture. They found me the rims and the did the wrap work. Then I took it up south mountain in Phoenix for some shots.

View attachment 259646 View attachment 259647 View attachment 259648 View attachment 259649 View attachment 259650 View attachment 259651 NIGHTCRAWLER got his Chrome Delete and front clear protection done. A huge shout out to Les at Arizona Auto Couture. They found me the rims and the did the wrap work. Then I took it up south mountain in Phoenix for some shots.

Did you go w/Xpel or a different wrap? Whole body or just front?

Can I ask how much they charged you for the de-chrome? I just ordered another one...X P100D and I’m going to have it wrapped and thinking dethrone too - mine is black on black so it will be a total blackout.

Can I ask how much they charged you for the de-chrome? I just ordered another one...X P100D and I’m going to have it wrapped and thinking dethrone too - mine is black on black so it will be a total blackout.

So I went back n forth a lot with xpel vs suntek. I decided to go with Suntek as the material is actually thicker. Xpel markets a lot more, so they have the bigger name and more people believe in them because of the name being out there. I like the thicker material and the Suntek comes with 10 year warranty including labor. Xpel would only be warranty on material. The chrome delete costs $350 from my guy in phoenix. You DEFINITELY need to black it out. No question.

I only went front/hood/mirrors/fenders/side up to the doors with the clear. Typically in Arizona you get a lot of rock chips around there. To me the whole body is a waste of money.

So I went back n forth a lot with xpel vs suntek. I decided to go with Suntek as the material is actually thicker. Xpel markets a lot more, so they have the bigger name and more people believe in them because of the name being out there. I like the thicker material and the Suntek comes with 10 year warranty including labor. Xpel would only be warranty on material. The chrome delete costs $350 from my guy in phoenix. You DEFINITELY need to black it out. No question.

Thanks - I just contracted for Suntek Ultra but I am going matte on my new Black MXP100D. Every installer I spoke with did both but they said the Suntek is MUCH easier to work with. Going glossy on the dechrome because of the matte body. Obviously doing full body...

Only thing I MAY do is do the Tesla T's in Red to match the calipers...

I like your rims...I may change eventually but I got my 22's for free from referrals...saving a little $$$ at this point after all I spent on the vehicle and the wrap/dechrome. Dechrome is a lot more expensive out here!

Reactions: Itsajyaknow