Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally I'm done with the first version of the App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, being a proud 2021 MY owner and a software engineer, I was not too satisfied with the Tesla App which needs a lot of clicks to get information or send commands. So I made an app myself. I've asked questions earlier in here.
I know many of you probably already use TeslaScope and some other alternatives. But with SuperTesla.app (I know it’s a cheesy name lol) I aim to provide a more visually appealing way to do everything. Please see the screenshot below:
I’m trying to gather some interest and take feedback on how I can improve so this app can be something truly needed by the community. So here I’d like to ask you to DM me if you are interested to help test it out. I can’t take a large number of users because of my limited server capacity. HMU please
🙂

1628559060625.png

So many features that I've planned are still in my backlog. But here's something that already works. Please keep the feedback coming and I'll groom my backlog according to the number of requests.
I know the #1 requested feature was to be able to view the sentry/dashcam clips - it's unfortunately not possible as Tesla doesn't transmit any video out of the vehicle to their servers. I can only fetch data that Tesla collects and shares through their API endpoints.
I'll keep an eye on the APIs and if that changes, I'll be sure to implement such feature (I'm keen to view my videos as well)