Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally ordered a LR AWD white on white M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They do seem roomy and have comfortable seats from what I observe/feel.
Congratulations! I know you've heard this a bunch of times already, but you will truly love your car.

When I first saw a model 3, I didn't have a chance to get close enough for a really good look, but I remember thinking, "there's no way the inside of that car is going to be big enough for our needs." Imagine my surprise when I first sat in one; it has more interior space than our 2016 Accord has/had. I haven't looked at the exact numbers, but even if they don't back that statement up, it sure feels like it has more room than the Accord.

I modified my order for a color change to blue that they have in inventory. I will pick it up in the morning.
After driving over to the St Louis SC, the other day, and seeing one in their parking lot I was considering the same thing. They had a Red M3 in their store showroom so that's the first time I got to actually be up close to one and sit in all the seats, look at the screen, do a walk around etc. The M3's are very nice. I'm not a red car guy but up close the red on an M3 does look good. If I got red I'd definitely have to do the chrome delete.

Congratulations! I know you've heard this a bunch of times already, but you will truly love your car.

When I first saw a model 3, I didn't have a chance to get close enough for a really good look, but I remember thinking, "there's no way the inside of that car is going to be big enough for our needs." Imagine my surprise when I first sat in one; it has more interior space than our 2016 Accord has/had. I haven't looked at the exact numbers, but even if they don't back that statement up, it sure feels like it has more room than the Accord.
Yeah, I couldn't believe it until I sat in all the seats, front and back. The M3 is very roomy for most adults probably up to 6' to 6' 2'''. Lots of headroom and leg room, although I'm only 5' 11''.