Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally Ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After many years of following Tesla, I finally ordered and confirmed this past weekend before the price increase (with referral code) for an S60 with EAP and pano roof! My delivery window shows December-Early January, but my Owner Advisor is confident I will get delivery in December. It's going to be an exciting end of year! I need to get working on selling my 2015 Nissan LEAF SV w/QC+LED package now. Should I apply for financing on November 30th to lock in the current rates through the end of the year, or should I wait until I get a delivery date?

Are you getting the loan through Tesla? I waited until 30 days of my delivery so that they didn't have to do another pull on my credit. It didn't take long to get approval, 24 hours at most. I ended up leasing through Tesla with US Bank.

PM sent

Thanks for your responses! I am planning to apply for financing through Tesla, and then potentially try to shop around for a better loan. I'm just wondering it the rates will go up in early December, so maybe it's worth applying for financing at the end of this month.

Called my local branch yesterday that I've done business with for 40 years. Rate was 1.84 for
48 months, 1.99 over 48 months.

Went today to apply and the rate already increased, 1.99 48 months, 2.14 49-60 months.

With the fed set to raise in December, rates appear to have taken notice.