Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally Unique Pedals!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: android04
They were simple to set up! Slide on from one end, install screws. The primary retention comes from the rubber gripping the pedals. The screws are just a back up.

Pedals feel hefty, no rubber off gassing at all, and the stainless looks good since it’s a little darker than aluminum.

E3144BFC-C3B1-4B70-BDAC-CC7DE86505F5.jpeg
7B96BE07-BB7B-4F32-8603-DA887BB0DE66.jpeg

Reactions: mmyers300
They were simple to set up! Slide on from one end, install screws. The primary retention comes from the rubber gripping the pedals. The screws are just a back up.

Pedals feel hefty, no rubber off gassing at all, and the stainless looks good since it’s a little darker than aluminum.

View attachment 914691View attachment 914693

These do look nice! Not crazy about the screws - I would make sure to use stainless.

I’ll say the screws are a little more “highlighted” in the picture since I have a bright task light on them for the picture and install. When under normal ambient lighting they kind of blend in with the rest of the dots.

Good point about the stainless screws, if these start rusting I’ll replace them with stainless!