Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing agreement disappeared

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have this happened to anyone before? Yesterday I was checking my account and everything was fine, my financing agreement was there and I could see the down payment. Today when I checked my account the info disappeared and it says that I have to pay the full price and my agreement info was replaced by Mvpa. I just emailed Tesla financing (since I went through them) and waiting to hear from them about what happened. This is strange.

Turns out someone from financing for whatever reason was playing with my account and change the account from financing agreement to cash account. I dont know why, but after the email everything went back to financing agreement and I've received an email with an apology. Freaked me out that I will have to pay 53K for the car upfront ><. Picking up MY this Thursday 7/30. I'm very excited since this is my first Tesla and I always wanted to own one... as much as my wife lets me drive it and lets me feel like I'm the part owner :D

There are few weird things. We went to pick up our MY yesterday and when we got there no one came up to us to ask if we need anything help. After telling one of the people that we are here to pick up our MY he just said to go and wait in the customer longue. After 30 min a guy came in who was a sell rep not even a delivery advisor and ask if we are waiting for anything. After all that we finally got to our car. I have inspected the car and the guy kept coming back and asking to sign the paper work. After around 40 min of checking out the car and making sure there are no major issues we went inside. The guy told me that we didn't sign our loan agreement (which I did) then he said that it was sent to my wife's email. Which it wasn't because the account was in my name and my email address. My wife was happy with the experience and how rush we were by the guy. I personally didn't care, but if your wife was annoyed that we are paying this much money for the car and this was supposed to be such a great experience for us that it turn into being annoyed and constant rushing. Maybe because it was Friday and the guy just wanted to go home. It was a very different experience from what I expected I thought it would be. Best part was driving the car home and just the feel of power even with just LR model.

• Disagree
Reactions: sherlockw