Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ask them to get you a quote from Scotia.
I had 2.8 from RBC and Scotia offered 2.65

I just called the Tesla Montreal location, and perhaps the rep there is not well informed, but he was telling me that the only way to get a rate from Scotia would be to cancel my order and reorder instore with them.

That doesn't sound right. Is there a specific finance team/group that I should be contacting instead?

djino

Yeah, he is obviously uninformed.
Try emailing [email protected]

Thanks. I have sent an email on Saturday. Will wait for their reply.

A couple of people have recommended dealing with Quebec City over Montreal. Apparently QC is a bit more on the ball?

I have just called Quebec City moments ago, and the rep said that they have no control over which banks provide the financing and suggested that I contact Scotiabank myself. o_O I'm not sure how I can speak to someone who understands how to make this change.

djino

Thanks. I have sent an email on Saturday. Will wait for their reply.

I have just called Quebec City moments ago, and the rep said that they have no control over which banks provide the financing and suggested that I contact Scotiabank myself. o_O I'm not sure how I can speak to someone who understands how to make this change.

djino

I just realized I made a typo in the email address.
It should be [email protected]
When I emailed them, they replied back to me on the same day.

Reactions: djino