Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received vision agreement which i agreed and my edd changed to Mar 1 - Mar 5.

I had originally set it to cash, and notified my SA to switch to financing. Would I be able to get the financing rates on time?

Also? What are the rates for 48months?
Let me know how the change from cash to financing goes. My EDD is in 2 weeks (Mar 14-18), and I'm currently set to cash, and got the email today to go ahead and pay even though I don't have a delivery date yet. I was told to wait to lock in the delivery date, then switch it over to financing at last minute basically.

Assuming you're referring to reaching out to [email protected]... How long does it take to get a response from them? Messaged them last Friday but still haven't heard anything back.

Can I "accept" the rate offered to me on my account page and they can follow up with a better rate? Or should I just leave it unaccepted?
Nope I emailed them and never got a reply. My correspondence was with my SA. I didn’t accept
the rate offered to me until my SA adjusted things.

Let me know how the change from cash to financing goes. My EDD is in 2 weeks (Mar 14-18), and I'm currently set to cash, and got the email today to go ahead and pay even though I don't have a delivery date yet. I was told to wait to lock in the delivery date, then switch it over to financing at last minute basically.
I expect that you'll get the rates that apply whenever you actually switch to financing. That's partly why I applied on Feb 28, I wanted to lock in the lower rates even though I still don't have a finalized delivery date yet (but expecting it within 30 days).

My EDD is April 24-May 22. Should I apply for Financing now to secure the interest rate? With the recent rate hike I'm afraid if I do it in April/May it might be higher!

Also I don't think Tesla changes interest rates mid-month correct?

Rates are only guaranteed for 30 days, so you're still too early. And yes, you can assume rates will go up in April as well.

So my best bet is to apply by the end of March and cross my fingers to get my vehicle delivered within 30 days.
Yes .. your EDD will probably shift again before the end of March anyway (hopefully to something sooner!). If your rate expires before your EDD, the only downside is that you (possibly) get hit with another credit check - but that shouldn't be an issue for most people.

Reactions: sokhangoo
I just received vision agreement which i agreed and my edd changed to Mar 1 - Mar 5.

I had originally set it to cash, and notified my SA to switch to financing. Would I be able to get the financing rates on time?

Also? What are the rates for 48months?
You ordered Oct 5
I orderered like oct 9

i don't have vision... saying march 13-31 :(

did you get anything premium? i just had premium tires.