Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My date yesterday was March 1 - March 30, this morning it's April 09 - May 07 so the fact my SA told me to switch to financing on the 1st so it's valid for the 30 day delivery window is now completely invalid. Shame he won't answer his emails...
This morning my EDD changed to June 13-July 13, from March 12-March 31.
My financing and all is approved, but it still got postponed 3+ months :(

I think tesla is giving low priority if you not going for either sports wheels or white premium interior. Even when you try to order , if you have all stock option, your EDD is lot more behind than the one with premium options.
Oh no. That sucks!
I thought having all stock options would be easier to manufacture and build.
I'm anxious to cross the 30 day mark, for the interest rates, since now they're much higher :(

Oh no. That sucks!
I thought having all stock options would be easier to manufacture and build.
I'm anxious to cross the 30 day mark, for the interest rates, since now they're much higher :(
More money, closer the delivery date. Performance version will get delivered quicker than LR and LR will get delivered quicker than RWD with premium interior or any other color/wheel option than stock and lastly all stock option M3s.

Reactions: motaframzenia
Naive question (I'm looking at buying my first MYLR, so I'm totally new to all this). How are you guys getting rates below 3%??? I'm guessing I missed the boat?

When I click on "Finance Options", I see 3.65% for any term below 72 months (0 down), and 3.99% for 84 or 96 months. EDD is Dec 2022.

Also, isn't it better if I just choose "Cash" now, and switch to "Financing" later (closer to my EDD), as this would only do the hard credit check closer to delivery? Looks like lots of people seem to be doing this...is the risk only that interest rates will likely be higher down the road?