Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got an update from Tesla that the finance has been approved 3.99% for 96 months. I hope this is March's rate as I have seen in this thread. Please do let me know if there is a way to reduce this. Thanks, everyone for your support. It's our first Tesla which we have been dreaming of for a year so pretty excited.

Just got an update from Tesla that the finance has been approved 3.99% for 96 months. I hope this is March's rate as I have seen in this thread. Please do let me know if there is a way to reduce this. Thanks, everyone for your support. It's our first Tesla which we have been dreaming of for a year so pretty excited.
I got the same rate last week and yes it's for March. I don't think they change rates mid-month but when you got your delivery appointment confirmed, just email Tesla Finance and ask if you have the lowest rate, doesn't hurt to ask!

Did the rates change after the initial confirmation of rates?

Did you email your SA or FA for change of rates at all? Just wondering if it's automatic

I did not ask anything about the rates to my advisor. I previously had accepted 3.99% for 96 months and the financing was approved and confirmed. The offer just appeared in my email today and I don't know why. I've a good credit rating (>840) so maybe after reviewing my case they decided to offer me a lower rate? Still strange as I already accepted the higher one.. Won't complain though!

Hi everyone, our vehicle delivery date is on this Friday so just wondering how we should pay the downpayment (is it on the delivery day or in advance, and how do we need to pay bank draft/transfer?) Do we also need to sign the agreement in advance or on the delivery day? Thanks a lot