Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

firearms storage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I question the thought process of announcing on a public forum your intent to conceal a firearm in your car coupled with providing your personal information and location.

But, whatever! It's a semi free country.
do you think that there is something wrong or illegal about having a weapon in my vehicle?
I do not want to engage anyone in any sort of debate about this.
I asked a simple question and received some answers that are valuable and interesting and a few that were not too valuable and interesting.
I have no need to and I am not all that interested in hearing your opinion on how I conduct myself.

Oh c'mon. He came on the forum to ask a simple question about the best place to store it, hoping someone had already discovered the perfect solution. It's a miracle that this thread didn't derail (even though a few people tried). Props to most of you for managing to just talk about storage options.

Reactions: RyanInBinary
do you think that there is something wrong or illegal about having a weapon in my vehicle?
I do not want to engage anyone in any sort of debate about this.
I asked a simple question and received some answers that are valuable and interesting and a few that were not too valuable and interesting.
I have no need to and I am not all that interested in hearing your opinion on how I conduct myself.

Best approach is to ignore the haters who might not want to give a serious answer. Just don't reply to their posts and they will go away. Your question is legitimate. Ignore those who are "intolerant" of those with whom they don't agree. Just my opinion.

Mine nests quite nicely in the center console area for easy access by either front seat occupant.

A gun is like a seat-belt cutter glass breaking tool...."If you need one and don't have one you'll never need one again."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 543
A gun holster

Ok so I am expecting delivery in November which I'm dying for but a question I wanna ask if anyone has experience with.

has anyone installed a gun holster? I want to either instal onto the side of the seat or maybe next to front console, I would have done Velcro but the seats are leather

There was a thread on here with discussion of mounting a holster. I wasn't able to find it with a few rudimentary searches.

The front of the leather performance seats have a "kangaroo pocket" which might work well for smaller concealed carry defense weapons.