Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 2023.32.100.1 Model X Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of a MX Plaid last week and have had major audio/sound issues since delivery. The audio either turns off completely - no sound of any kind (chimes, turn signals, nothing) - or starts blasting very loud tones or static inside and/or outside the car, requiring 2 button reset. Sometimes a reset revives the system, sometimes it takes multiple resets.

Does anyone else have a MX with firmware 2023.32.100.1 and if so are you having any issues?

2023.32.100.1 seems to be very new.

Service appointment scheduled for next week.

I took delivery of a MX Plaid last week and have had major audio/sound issues since delivery. The audio either turns off completely - no sound of any kind (chimes, turn signals, nothing) - or starts blasting very loud tones or static inside and/or outside the car, requiring 2 button reset. Sometimes a reset revives the system, sometimes it takes multiple resets.

Does anyone else have a MX with firmware 2023.32.100.1 and if so are you having any issues?

2023.32.100.1 seems to be very new.

Service appointment scheduled for next week.
Apparently becoming a more common complaint here. I would not accept delivery. Take the car back under lemon law rules.

• Funny
Reactions: ABC2D
My DOA MXP with 2023.32.100.1 from delivery has been in service for 2 weeks with no positive indication when it will be repaired, with rolling extensions of "estimated repair completion date" every few days.
In 2 days it will be exactly 1 month on this factory build. This is my 7th Tesla over the years and I have never waited this long for the first software update upon acquiring a brand new vehicle. 🙄