Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 3rd party extended warranty for Tesla’s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla model S have 49,600 miles, so after asking some questions to X-Care guys and to chat with Tesla about their ESA, I just purchased this extended warranty from x-care for 6 years!, yes, more than the normal 4 years that Tesla offer. X-care offered me better options and at a better price, I really think that is a plus because it is prorated, meaning that if I don't have any issue, I can cancel after some months or years and I will be paying back. The price came to less than $75/month for my situation, so I think that it is worthy, because I am hopping that my car will be part of the Tesla robo-taxis network. By the way, for only $350 extra I can convert my policy to commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
any updates people? anyone got experience with this? there is a thread titled x-care. makes more sense to post there?

Need to buy SOMETHING asap. they seem comparable on price. xcare a bit cheaper and more options. but towing tesla covers for 500 miles, xcare 50, deductible half with x-care, $100 vs $200, exclusions SEEM similiar, trust seems to go better with tesla, obviously. xcare covers rental, $50 per day upto $250, i guess its not a HUGE deal.

Ugh... such a tough decision!