Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First day of my 12.24 kW install!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a pool, 3 ponds, 2 AC units, and 2 refrigerators.

The AC is our biggest draw by far though. Now that it has cooled in a bit to be in the 90's we are less than 60kWh per day.

We have 2 AC units as well. No pool. 2 refrigs and a pretty big wine cooler. My house is on a hill. Back side of house going down the hill is east facing, so our West exposure is limited. I have 2 levels below the street level. The lowest is only 1/3 the footprint of the other 2 levels and stays pretty cool. AC for the street level with west exposure and ceiling to attic runs a lot more than the unit for the lower levels

We have 2 AC units as well. No pool. 2 refrigs and a pretty big wine cooler. My house is on a hill. Back side of house going down the hill is east facing, so our West exposure is limited. I have 2 levels below the street level. The lowest is only 1/3 the footprint of the other 2 levels and stays pretty cool. AC for the street level with west exposure and ceiling to attic runs a lot more than the unit for the lower levels

We have kinda a similar setup where one AC is upstairs mostly and the other is downstairs. The upstairs runs significantly more than the downstairs unit. Bothers me, but I discussed with an AC company and they said don't worry about it. Just be ready to replace that unit a bit more frequently.