Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First ding/dent near the front headlight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it finally happened today. As I approached my car, a guy that was eating at a nearby McDonald's told me a truck that was parked right next to it dropped something on my model 3, but left soon afterwards.

I checked it, and it created a ding/dent right on the crease, near the front headlight on the passenger side. Amazingly, the paint was not affected.

Is it possible to fix a dent right on the crease on a part of the car that's made of steel? I have to look really close to it notice it.

"Parking Mode" Dashcam would have been a perfect example of this scenario. I just wonder what sort of conditions would set it off to activate when it's finally released.
Question is what would you do with the footage. Even if you're lucky and capture the license plate and bring it to the cops, they will just point and laugh at you if you ask them to investigate a parking lot dent. ;)

Question is what would you do with the footage. Even if you're lucky and capture the license plate and bring it to the cops, they will just point and laugh at you if you ask them to investigate a parking lot dent. ;)
Small claims court. Easy to get a judgment; even easy to collect (at least in Georgia) since you can place liens on the loser's vehicles and homes/etc.