Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First important use for Summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This made me think about the fact that I don't think I've enabled Summon in the menu. Maybe I should change that.

Then again, when I parked at work it was usually at the free Level 2 chargers they installed. I don't think someone has an Eject Charger option so it would have been stranded there.

Great story and glad it worked out for you!

• Informative
Reactions: JHCCAZ
I miss my last two Teslas that had working summon. I used them nearly daily. My new one with FSD? Nope, doesn’t work and I can’t park all the way in my garage anymore. Waiting and waiting for summon to be granted to my HW 4.0 vehicle as promised and getting more and more pissed off with each passing day.

Reactions: JHCCAZ
I've a USS Model S on FSD *.7 and tried auto-parallel parking tonight. OMG. I pulled next to the spot, pressed the auto-park and swiped to reverse. The car WHIPPED into the spot and was done in about 5 seconds. Scary fast. So fast that there was no way I would be able to intervene in time. Way faster than anything I could do. I was impressed.